Early Colleges

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

FRCC Paper Application

If you choose NOT to use your Social Security Number on the FRCC application, complete this FRCC PAPER APPLICATION to be sent directly to FRCC to process manually.


You will also need to apply to the College Opportunity Fund (COF) manually at the COF website


If you do not wish to provide your SS # to COF, then you will be awarded what is called a ā€œCā€ number which you must provide to FRCC so they can link your FRCC account to COF. The same applies to non-citizens who do not have a social security number.