- CEC only provides transcripts if they contain CEC grades, for example, at least one CEC course is posted to the transcript. If academic records are requested before a student has completed a CEC course, the transcript submitted during the enrollment process can be provided along with a current grades report.
- Transcripts are considered a complete document. Students/parents/guardians may not request that some previous courses be transferred and others not transferred. However, CEC Registrars may elect to exclude certain courses on a transcript.
- Credit for course work done prior to the student’s 9th grade year is not reflected on CEC's high school transcript. For example, if Algebra I or Spanish I was taken in 8th grade, a notation is made on CEC's transcript under the Comments section reflecting this.
- Part time student transcripts with previous courses from other institutions will not be posted to CEC's transcript.
- Course credit is granted from the original transcript submitted.
- College grade removals or changes must be requested through CEC's Transcript Questions and/or Corrections form along with an official college transcript reflecting the change.
- CLEP credit(s) are added to the CEC transcript only if the credit is awarded on a college transcript. If it is not on the CEC transcript, fill out the Transcript Questions and/or Corrections form and send an official college transcript displaying the CLEP credit(s).
- AP courses are added to the CEC transcript only if the credit is awarded on a college transcript. If it is not on the CEC transcript, fill out the Transcript Questions and/or Corrections form and send an official college transcript displaying the AP credit(s).
- Weighted GPA points are added to the CEC transcript only if it is noted on the issuing school's transcript as being weighted. Homeschool courses are not given weighted credit.
- Weighted GPA points are added to the CEC transcript for college courses that are 100 level and above. Courses below the 100 level are considered remedial and are not given weighted GPA points.
- College courses that are 100 level and above are tracked by CEC for reporting purposes and graduation honors. Courses below the 100 level are considered remedial and are not tracked.
- Transferred courses, as a general rule, are awarded .5 credit per semester. On average, students will be granted 5-7 credits per year.
- Transcripts are only released if you do not owe a reimbursement for failed or withdrawn concurrent enrollment courses.
- All requests for a CEC transcript must be made through Parchment, the service provider we partner with to process and track transcript orders. Allow 5-10 business days for processing.
- Walk-in requests for transcripts will not be accepted.
- Part-time students approved to go to full-time status will have 30 days from the date of the approval to submit their final transcript.
- Full-time/Part-time status changes can occur only once during the student's enrollment at CEC.
- High school students enrolled in college courses receive high school credit towards their graduation requirements based on the following credit conversion: