High School Withdrawal Process
PERSONS TO CONTACT:
- Rebecca Steiner in Admissions for an official CEC Withdrawal Form or email her at email@example.com
- Advisor - to inform them of withdrawal and classes that need to be dropped
- CECFC Bookstore to do the following:
- Return all books, materials, and school ID
- Pay fee balance, if applicable
- Colorado Department of Education requires proof of enrollment at student’s new school. CEC will request confirmation of enrollment from the school indicated on the Withdrawal Form.
- School records will only be released by CEC upon official written request from the new school of attendance. *
- If you are going to a homeschool environment, you must provide CEC with a copy of your Intent to Homeschool that was sent to your local school district.
* Transcripts are only released when all tuition reimbursements are paid, and all books are returned.