CEC Nutrition Services
West families please note these changes to curbside pickup:
If you are unable to get meals from our main location at Innovation Drive you may call the main office at CEC West and arrange to have your meals picked up at West. Request will be granted on a case by case basis. Any meal request must be given 24 hours in advance to insure the proper amount of food is available.
- All children no matter what school they attend can receive our free, delicious scratch made meals.
- Curbside service, children do not need to be present
- You do not need to qualify for free or reduced lunch to receive our meals, but please continue to apply as noted below.
- Menus are published on the right. Menu is subject to change
- CECFC High School - 4424 Innovation Dr. 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm pick up by the loading dock doors
Even with free meals for all children, we still ask ALL Families to complete the 2020-2021 Free and Reduced Lunch application HERE. Our district is Colorado Charter School Institute. Your application increases our state funding and grants that we can then give back to students. Just a few minutes of your time can help all students. Even if you don't think you qualify, it helps our school if you complete the application for free and reduced meals.
- Free/Reduced application is here, this is the quickest and preferred way or pick up a paper application at your school’s drive thru. Questions on you application, contact Ilene Agustin at email@example.com
- You must apply every year to receive benefits
NEW COVID 19 BENEFIT
The Colorado Department of Human Services has teamed up with USDA to issue Pandemic-EBT (P-EBT) benefits to school-aged children who would have received free or reduced-price meals during the time that schools have been closed.
Each household with a child receiving free or reduced-price meals is eligible for an amount of $5.70 per child, per school day on a Colorado EBT card that will support the family in creating healthy, wholesome meal options for kids who are home during the school day.
For Colorado families that currently receive SNAP benefits and whose children attend a school that participates in the National School Lunch Program, no action will be needed from the family and benefits will automatically be issued (more details to come when the date these funds will be available). Families that do not participate in the SNAP program, and whose children attend school that participates in the National School Lunch Program will need to fill out the free and reduced application to begin the process.
Here is a link to the Department of Human Services; https://www.colorado.gov/cdhs/p-ebt