CECFC Westminster College Direct Option
At Colorado Early Colleges Fort Collins (CECFC), all 9-12th grade students have the opportunity to graduate from High School with an Associate degree, 60 college credits, and/or a certificate while in high school - for FREE!*
The CECFC Westminster College Direct Option offers the same benefits as our Fort Collins High School campus, however, College Direct students attend classes directly on the campus of one of our community college partners.
Benefits of the CECFC Westminster College Direct Option:
- Access to college classes at a location that is convenient for your student.
- All students receive individualized academic and career advising every semester they attend Colorado Early Colleges.
- Connect with other satellite students through planned activities and events.
- Access to on-campus college resources such as free tutoring, student activities, and many other benefits of college student life.
- Part-time opportunities for home school and private school students.
- Students are eligible to compete in CHSAA sports through their local high school sports program.
- Students may participate in all activities on the Colorado Early Colleges Fort Collins campus such as school dances, talent shows, NHS, and other student-driven activities.
- The Westminster Satellite Office is not a campus, but rather an advising and testing center. Students will participate in full advising appointments on site, take the ACCUPLACER and other state tests, as applicable.
- Students will take all classes at local college campuses, even developmental courses which are the equivalent of high school/college prep classes.
- Students will fulfill high school requirements through the community college, while simultaneously pursuing a certificate or 60 college credits.
Still have questions? Contact:
Westminster Satellite Office - (720) 328-2929
Advising & Admissions Assistant - Ann Crider: email@example.com
Lead Academic Advisor - Andrea Petersen: firstname.lastname@example.org
The College Direct Option operates out of our CECFC Westminster Satellite Office:
2861 W 120th Ave, Suite 250
Westminster, CO 80234
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
* Full time students are eligible for a $2100 tuition voucher per semester / Part time students are eligible for a $1050 tuition voucher per semester