CECFC High School Advantage
- CECFC High School has about 500 on-campus students and about 300 off-campus students
Academic Programs Offered
- All high school and college courses are semester based and many move at an accelerated pace
- CECFC students can earn a combination of high school and college credits as they pursue a high school diploma and an Associate degree or certification -- all at no cost to the CECFC families Read more.
- Full time and part time opportunities available Read more.
- CECFC High School has very high expectations of academic achievement, character, kindness, respect, service, leadership and overall ethical conduct, to which all students and staff are held accountable Read more.
- We have a closed campus to ensure student safety and to promote academic success for all students Read more.
Student Success and Graduation
- 94 percent of all CECFC High School students passed their community college courses with a grade of “C” or higher in Fall 2017
- 83 percent of all CECFC High School students passed their high school courses with a grade of “C” or higher in Fall 2017
- 80 percent of the 2018 graduation class are on track to receive an Associate Degree or certification
- 89 percent of the 2018 graduates who have been at CECFC for four years will graduate minimally with an Associate Degree or certification