Enrollment is now OPEN!
Concurrent Enrollment through our Westminster satellite office for 9th - 12th grade students
Westminster Satellite Office
2861 W. 120th Avenue, Suite 250
Westminster, CO 80234
Andrea Petersen, Academic & Career Advisor, ext. 171
Angela Mittlestadt, Academic & Career Advisor, ext. 172
Michelle Jackson, Advising Assistant, ext. 170
At Colorado Early Colleges Fort Collins, all students have the opportunity to graduate with their Associate degree, 60 college credits, and/or a certificate while in high school for FREE.
The Colorado Early Colleges Westminster satellite office offers the same benefits to our satellite students through our college campus partners.
Benefits of our CECFC Westminster satellite office
- Access to college classes at a location that is convenient for your student.
- Every high school student will receive individualized academic and career advising every semester they attend Colorado Early Colleges.
- Connect with other satellite students through planned activities and events.
- Access to on-campus college resources such as free tutoring, student activities, and many other benefits of college student life.
- Part-time opportunities for home school and private school students.
- Students are eligible to compete in CHSAA sports through their local high school sports program.
- Satellite students may participate in all activities on the Colorado Early Colleges Fort Collins campus such as school dances, talent shows, NHS, and other student-driven activities.
- The Westminster satellite office is not a campus, but rather an advising and testing center. Students will participate in full advising appointments on site, take the ACCUPLACER and other state tests, if applicable.
- Students will take all classes at local college campuses, even developmental courses which are the equivalent of high school/college prep classes.
- Students will fulfill high school requirements off campus while simultaneously pursuing their 60 college credits.