All 8th graders must complete the FREE Aims (AMCC) and Front Range (FRCC) Community Colleges Online Applications and submit student numbers to the high school, in order to register for the mandatory Wolf Welcome. This will be a graded assignment in your Elevate class and all three steps are due April 26th at 11:59 p.m.
Front Range Community College - If you choose NOT to use your Social Security Number see instructions below.*
Click here to go to the Front Range Community College website https://www.frontrange.edu/APPLY
- Follow the prompts to complete the application - CLICK HERE for the FRCC Application Guide.
- Answer "YES" to the COF (College Opportunity Fund).
- When you have submitted your application, click “My Account” at the top of the page and scroll up to view your student ID (S#).
- If the number does not show yet, please log back in later, as sometimes it takes up to 48 hours to process.
*Instructions on how to apply at FRCC, if you choose not to disclose your social security number:
- Apply using the online application link above.
- Answer residency questions accurately and when SSN is required, input all 9’s (999-99-9999).
- Contact FRCC Registrar’s Office at 970-204-8107 after receiving email confirmation that application was accepted. Student should explain that their application was submitted with all 9’s for SSN because they do not wish to disclose their SSN. Registrar’s Office will remove all 9’s.
- Apply for COF online at https://cof.college-assist.org/
- Using the FRCC login you have created, log back in to view your student ID after you have contacted the FRCC registrar's office.
Aims Community College - If you choose NOT to use your Social Security Number you may enter nine 9's (999-99-9999).
Click here to go to the Aims website: https://aims.elluciancrmrecruit.com/admissions/Pages/createaccount.aspx?f=5151497d-2466-4bc0-bad3-19acff3f8211&o=f8a98eb6-8f8e-4d3c-9c67-47aeacf8bdd8
- Follow the prompts to complete the application.
- You should receive an email with a claim code and instructions to claim your account. Write down your username during this process.
- When you have claimed your account, log into your new account, go to the “My Financials” tab and click “View Account History”.
- The student number will be in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
After you have claimed your account, be sure to save your A#, username, and password information for future reference.
Step 3 (Please use “2020” for the 4-digit code)
- After completing steps one and two, all Students must submit your FRCC and AMCC student numbers using this form: https://fortcollins.coloradoearlycolleges.org/apps/form/form.COLLEC-CFC.qDCHQUS.2kB.
For assistance, please call or email Mrs. Wilhelm at the high school at 970-377-0011 ext. 108 or email@example.com.
If you would like to come in person to the high school for on-site assistance, please sign up using this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a054aaca922a75-enrollment.