CECFC Westminster College Direct Option
Enrollment for the 2021-2022 School Year is now OPEN!
At Colorado Early Colleges Fort Collins (CECFC), all 9-12th grade students have the opportunity to graduate from High School with an Associate degree, 60 college credits, and/or a certificate while in high school - for FREE!*
The CECFC Westminster College Direct Option offers the same benefits as our Fort Collins High School campus, however, College Direct students attend classes directly on the campus of one of our community college partners.
Benefits of the CECFC Westminster College Direct Option:
- Access to college classes at a location that is convenient for your student.
- All students receive individualized academic and career advising every semester they attend CECFC.
- Connect with other satellite students through planned activities and events.
- Access to on-campus college resources such as free tutoring, student activities, and many other benefits of college student life.
- Part-time opportunities for home school and private school students.
- Students are eligible to compete in CHSAA sports through their local high school sports program.
- Students may participate in all activities on the CECFC High School campus such as school dances, talent shows, NHS, and other student-driven activities.
- The Westminster Satellite Office is not a campus, but rather an advising and testing center. Students will participate in full advising appointments, take the ACCUPLACER, and other state tests, as applicable.
- Students will take all classes at local college campuses, even developmental courses which are the equivalent of high school/college prep classes.
- Students will fulfill high school requirements through the community college, while simultaneously pursuing a degree, a certificate, or 60 college credits.
Still have questions?
Phone: (720) 328-2929
Westminster Satellite Office Team:
Advising & Admissions Assistant - Ann Crider: email@example.com
Lead Academic Advisor - Andrea Petersen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
2861 W 120th Ave, Suite 200 - Westminster, CO 80234